Wednesday, May 30, 2012

i miss you

assalamualaikum~
i would like to share to you all yg still ada someone bergelar mak, ibu, mummy, mama and so on.. remember, appreciate ur mother to make sure that u won't regret anything if she leaves u one day.. it's not that zati myesal, but since 16th april 2008 until now zti still rasa terkilan.. rsa mcm arwah tinggal zti awal sangat.. zti bru djah 5 time tuh but kita xleh lawan takdirNya ryte... so, dear friends, klau mak tuh membebel, marah or anything terima jea.. once dia xda, u'll feel lonely.. sbb dah xda suara yg everyday kita dgr.. klau zti tdengar anyone punya mak bsing2, slalunya kt ostel lahh kan, one thing that i will do is just smile.. coz i knew dat i miss my mom.. mak, dh bkurang dah orang yg panggil anak mak nie dgn nama nurul, kan rmai pggil izzati.. lagi2 kapi lahh kan.. hahah! ayah famous kan mak.. mak, if you were here, u'll feel proud of kak dayah, ur second daughter who's gonna be a doctor soon.. and maybe mak akan bangga dgn nurul jugak, bukn sbb apa, sbb cuti nie nurul buat fasa kemas rumah.. nurul siap bsing2 kt kak ayu n peringat ayh supaya tak bg semak rumah.. mak kan suka kemas? haha.. and nurul rsa mcm makcik makcik dah sbb membebel nmpak habuk2, sawang2.. erm, zti ad baca post kt blog kk dayah psl arwah, tuh yg tringat nk buat post nieh.. yeah, zti rndu arwah punya masakan, bebelan, cara dy gelak, semua lahh, especially her jokes, dy mmg pndai buat lawak.. shari klau tak gelak mmg tak sah.. but dat was 4 years ago.. now?Wallahualam.. but i know Allah is always there for me.. and i found this song in my sister's blog... 

Mama thank you for who i am
Thank you for all the things I'm not 
Forgive me for the words unsaid 
For the times I forgot 

Mama remember all my life 
You showed me love, you sacrificed 
Think of those young and early days 
How I've changed along the way [along the way]

And I know you believed 
And I know you had dreams 
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see 
That I am where I am because of your truth 
And I miss you, yeah I miss you 

Mama forgive the times you cried 
Forgive me for not making right 
All of the storms I may have caused 
And I've been wrong, Dry your eyes [dry your eyes]

Mama I hope this makes you smile 
I hope you're happy with my life 
At peace with every choice I made 
How I've changed along the way [along the way]

Cause I know you believed in all of my dreams 
And I owe it all to you, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment